Lead Auditor training course
What is the Lead Auditor course?
Compass Assurance Training offer an internationally recognised certified Lead Auditor Course through our partner PECB.
PECB are a global certification body for persons, management systems and products. The Lead Auditor training outlines how to lead and conduct both internal and external audits. Compass Assurance Training offer Lead Auditor courses in the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 45001, Safety Management Systems
The course enables the participants to develop the needed expertise to audit a management system based on the required system and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognised audit principles, procedures and techniques.
What will I take away from this course?
The Lead Auditor course will cover the following Learning Outcomes;
- An understanding of the relevant standard
- An understanding of the principles of internal auditing
- Plan and conduct an unbiased Management System audits in accordance with ISO 19011 for both internal and external purposes
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding findings
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and team leaders
Compass Assurance Training (RTO:88194) also offers an option to undertake an additional work based project in order to receive a statement of Attainment for the following units:
Study Outcomes & Cost
|5 Day Lead Auditor course||4 days of classroom based learning with the option to sit the PECB exam on the 5th day |
Costs include your first 12 months registration with PECB.
On-Premises: Have four or more people at your workplace that need to take a course? We can come to your premises and deliver the training course in-house. Contact Us for a customised training package.
|3 Day Fast track Lead Auditor Course||This course is conducted in mixed mode with offsite self-paced study prior to attending two and a half days of classroom learning. |
The last part of the third day is used to sit the optional PECB exam
|Self-paced Lead Auditor Course||This course is self paced over three months. You have access to a CAT tutor during this time, and still have the option to sit the PECB exam on a nominated date.||$1875 (ex-GST)|
Diploma of Quality Auditing:
Participants have the option to complete the remaining 4 units of their BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing using one of our learning pathways.
- Online: Completing E-Learning Modules and Assessments $600 (ex-GST)
- RPL Process: Apply for recognition of Prior Learning $600 (ex-GST)
- Credit Transfer: Transfer 4 units completed in other qualification $295 (ex-GST)
See our Diploma of Quality Auditing page for more details.
Who can take these courses?
Entry Requirements? There aren’t any. You are not required to have any prior knowledge of auditing or management system implementation in order to take the Lead Auditor course.
This course is particularly relevant for participants seeking to;
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead management system certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the audit process
- Individuals responsible for the quality, safety or environmental systems in an organization
- Expert advisors for each relevant standard
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for external auditing functions.